Saturday, September 12, 2009

CEDAR ROE BOOK SIGNING/ DEMO

What an amazing day for a book signing! The weather gods really smiled down on me today as they provided a calm 81 degrees, a slight breeze with no humidity, and the sun was shinning as bright as an infants smile!

Today’s book signing/ demo was held in the park across from the Cedar Roe Library (5120 Cedar, Roeland Park, KS). It was practically in my own backyard. What an incredible feeling it was to have my community come out and support me today. I saw old friends (Brad Breeden, his wife Cheryl Breeden, and thier son Nicholas Breeden) and made new ones, both young and old.

Thank you to the staff of Cedar Roe Library for all of their help, my daughter Erin Kirk for her help with the demo, and to everyone that came out today and made this event such a big success!


No comments:

Post a Comment